Rima Abraham DeFatta M.D.
Dr. Rima A. DeFatta is a board certified ear, nose, and throat surgeon. She earned her medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA and completed her residency in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery at Albany Medical Center in Albany, NY. She received her fellowship training in care of the professional voice with Dr. Robert Sataloff at the American Institute for Voice and Ear Research in Philadelphia, PA.
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Pan American Allergy Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Wisconsin Society of Otolaryngology
- Wisconsin Medical Society
Reviewer for Medical Journals
- Ear, Nose and Throat Journal
- Journal of Voice
- Abraham RF, DeFatta RJ, Williams EF. Thread Lift for Facial Rejuvenation: Assessment of Long Term Results. Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery. 2009; 11(3):178-183.
- Abraham RF, Shapshay SM, Galati L. Botox Assisted Endoscopic Repair of Traumatic Vocal Fold Avulsion. Ear Nose Throat Journal. 2010;89(9):452-8.
- DeFatta RA, Chowdhury FR, Sataloff RT. Complications of injection laryngoplasty using calcium hydroxylapatite. Journal of Voice. 2012;26(5):614-8.
- Sataloff RT, Hawkshaw M, Sataloff JB, DeFatta RA, Eller R. Atlas of Laryngoscopy. 3rd ed. San Diego, CA: Plural Publishing; 2012.
/pdf/rima-defatta-new.pdf” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Click here for Dr. Rima DeFatta’s complete curriculum vitae